For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Music Within"

Please see the movie, "Music Within", 2007. It is a lovely movie if you can overlook the F words! It involves the instigator of the ADA Law and is extremely touching.

I actually knew Art Honeyman, he used to come to dinner at Woodstock House where I moonlighted during the summer months and on weekends. He was married at the time. He used a pencil in his mouth to type out words for his books. But that was years ago, I can imagine that he graduated to more sophisticated writing methods.

CP people have always held a fascination for me. I ache for them. I am so glad I had so much contact with the people that I did, their lives are not easy.

Hugs, until next time, Patty/Lantana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.