For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Better Late Than Never

It's been awhile. Moving has it's drawbacks (to put it mildly), but right now, as of this moment, my computers, VP, AND the Blackberry are purring along as they should. I have NO patience with anything that is not perfect! (Wink, wink). 'Enjoyed La Ronda's video post on the new Sorenson's VP. I am sooo happy that SHE is satisfied with it, well, almost satisfied! Like La Ronda mentioned, the old peepers do not do their job as good as they used to, and most everything must be high contrast or it does not work for us "middle aged" peeps. Recently I had my VP hooked up once again via a Sorenson rep (after somewhat of a wait) and it feels good to have it sitting there, ready and willing! However I have never understood why *only* Sorenson people can work on these devices! I have been reduced to tears in the past due to the malfunction of my VP and the lack of personal to work on it. To make matters a little more interesting, almost all of my computer geeks who I hire to work on my computers are eager to learn about the Sorenson VP and are ready, willing and able to learn maintenance! Sorenson has alot of competition these days so I hope that they are studying on HOW to make their devices more user friendly! We deafies can even chat via video on FB now if we so desire and the picture quality is somewhat better than the Sorenson 200! Thanks for listening, folks, see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Have you quit blogging? Just wondering!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, last post was August, right? Not much to blog about, but have been thinking about it. Maybe 2012 will bring me some better brain matter, or at least some MATERIAL to write about! Thanks for the post, it woke me up.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.