For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Monday, June 6, 2011

OPEN Captions

I live in Longview, Wa. and the Theatre Pub is in the next town, right across the bridge from Longview, "Kelso, Wa." They have a FB page and are on FB regularly, just go to FB and type in Kelso Theatre Pub and you will be right there with all of the information. The owner is trying for every Monday and Tuesday evening at 6:30. High end films. They also have a restaurant adjoining, but you can eat while watching the movie, all seats have tables in front of them. There is great parking right across the street from the Theatre Pub. Kelso is right off of I-5 a simple jaunt from Portland! Yes, of course we can all wait for the copy to come out to watch at home, but there is more of a social aspect to going to Open Captions, people often like to get together AFTER the movie to chit chat -- you know how it goes! Hope you get there! The pavement is dry now! ~~~~~~~~~~ Next time ~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much for the info! I look forward to taking my sweetheart there as a surprise this summer when he comes out here (since he's from WA and doesn't visit his home state often so this will be a real treat). :^) - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is talking about taking a trip out there... and it might turn into a trip with me in tow. Maybe we'll be in your neighborhood.

    I hope so, I'd like to meet you. I don't know when that will happen though. We're to get together and figure out where we're to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't rage at me, madam! It ill becomes your beauty, and I am not worth the injury you may do it on my account, I assure jerseys shopyou. I am only a poor old woman who has lost a son."
    "If you had treated me honourablyjerseys shop you would have had him still." Eustacia said, while scalding tears trickled from her eyes. "You have brought yourself to folly; you have caused a division which can never be healed!"cheap soccer jerseys
    "I have done nothing. This audacity from a young woman is more than I can bear."
    "It was asked for; you have suspected me,cheap nfl jerseys and you have made me speak of my husband in a way I would not have done. You will let him know that I have spoken thuswholesale jerseys , and it will cause misery between us. Will you go away from me? You are no friend!"

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.