For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thanks Everyone!

I am truly amazed at all the replies I have been receiving even tho I have been very lax in posting in my own blog!  Thank you, thank you!  I will try harder from now on to keep up with my "fans".   

Spring is here and spring in the Pacific Northwest is much appreciated, since we have such a wet winter.   September and October are our best months if you are inclined to come and visit.  We have beautiful beaches and fantastic mountains and valleys where many delicious foods are grown.

I am still new in this town, having moved here 3 and a half years ago.  I am still homesick for my beach home but it is a relief not to have to worry about tsunamis!   The winds on our coastlines are something to fear and living alone, it was just too much for me.  

This will be short, I will keep my blog in mind from now on.  I hope some interesting happenings come my way!

Until next time.

Lantana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.