For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sorry, Guys and Dolls!

Since I receive so much feedback from my blog, I am going to try harder to post occasionally, just so I can read the comments made!

Right now I am trying to wade through Windows 8.1.  I think that is correct, 8.1 or is it just 8.0?  I never was good at figures, and at 80 years old I am not about to improve.    My Hp Pavilion went belly up, it was way, way past it's prime, luckily I still have my old  Dell desktop which I usually use just for writing letters.   It cannot blow up on me over a simple letter to my daughter!

Here in the great Pacific Northwest we are enjoying a colorful spring with all of the allergies that came with it.  The allergy pills make me drowsy, so I am not good for much these days.  My main pastime is watching, "My Cat From Hell" on Netflix.  I learn so much from Jackson!  Such a nice man, no matter what he looks like.  H says he has a girlfriend.  That's good enough for me.  I am interested in his show because I have 2 felines of my own, I am sure I have mentioned them here in the past.  One of my granddaughters found them under some bleachers, very, very tiny and abandoned by their mother.  A 3rd kitten was already dead. 'Granddaughter and her boyfriend took them home and fed them every 3 hours around the clock.  At night they each held one on their chest so as to know when they woke up hungry.  They thrived and were then brought up from California and given to me.   That was about 5 or 6 years ago.  To this day they still try to sleep on my chest.  It's way too crowded as they are fat and sassy by now.   I did not have they declawed.  So far, so good.  I discovered a wonderful product on Amazon called, "Natures Miracle" that you can spray anywhere where you do not want your cat clawing.    It is indeed a miracle!  And does not stain or leave a mark.  It will also prevent your cat from spraying in that area.

My granddaughter and her family visited me yesterday and she set up my Windows 8. for me and we went out for Mexican.  It was a very nice day and I appreciate them coming all this ways to visit.  It's about an hours drive from Portland, Oregon.

Hasta la vista!  Until next time,

LANTANA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.