For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello All!


A very busy time of year!    Got a few flowers planted in my tiny patio, with the help of my granddaughter, Leah and her 2 boys who helped pull weeds!    


I am slowing down considerably and planted a lot less than I usually do.  Of course it is still early, not even June yet.

Am having a problem keeping the front lawn looking healthy!  With 2 gardeners you would think they could put their heads together!  I get so frustrated!!

I am running late today so will make this short.   Bless you all and have a great summer!

Lantana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.