For "Older Folks" who find it difficult to keep up with this generation!

It is very difficult to be "cool" when you are no longer that! I will just continue to be myself and hope that someone will enjoy my experiences! Join me, you seniors!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slowly But Surely ..............

"Backyard" is in, the gate is in place. The side next to the house is hydrangeas and ferns, then a narrow path, along side that are Hebe and some purple flowers that I forget the name of. At the end in a wider space is a Japanese Maple with some Japanesy stuff that I cannot think of the name of at the moment, some kind of moss. It looks nice but need something to separate my path from the barkdust area. It looks messy the way it is now. ~Sigh~. The rain started again and then the slugs came out -- baby slugs, but a slug is a slug! Bought new stuff because I border the walking path and do not want to poison someone's doggie. Right now my handiman is building me a big closet in the double garage for my excesses. It is so big that I told him I was going to rent out the house and move into the closet! This guy aims to please but goes overboard, sometimes I am afraid to look! He is a gem and I am fortunate to have him, sure do wish he would acquire some front teeth, it would be so much easier to read his lips. No one can read a dark hole! Missing teeth is very common here in Longview. Either missing or very bad teeth. Being deaf, of course I notice the mouth and the eyes first! After the closet is completed, I am going to slow down for awhile. All these projects are hard on the nervous system. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. It does sound lovely...a place to call home! We squirrel away every dime and nickel so that when he gets a full time job we can buy a house (a small one will do...I do not care!) because I need roots somewhere...anywhere...you know?

    Yes teeth help. Very much. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to scroll down and see everything! And I would love it if you left a comment.